At Brandywine Manor House, Pinterest is a big deal. We are constantly pinning, pinning, pinning, looking for new and exciting ways to make your special day even better. Because we know how helpful Pinterest is in planning your wedding, we decided to have a little fun - and have our very first Pinterest contest! We are asking you to design your very own dream wedding on Pinterest - using Brandywine Manor House as inspiration, of course. One lucky bride will win an amazing prize! Read the details below:
The candlelit walkway and terrace is a collection of approximately 80 lanterns and lit pergola that line the walkways and grace the terrace, providing ample photo opportunities both during the day and at night.
A few contest details:
• Please do not pin an image more than once.
• Only one entry (board) per person.
• 10 of your pins must be from BMH's Pinterest, blog or website.
If using pins from the BMH Pinterest, only pins from the "BMH Ceremony Sites", "BMH Receptions", and "BMH Photo Opportunities" will be counted will be counted within the mandatory 10. However, feel free to explore and post others, as well!
• All pins and boards must have sources credited.
• Be creative! Feel free to pin not only pictures from BMH, but also color schemes, flowers, tablescapes, even various photo opportunities! Just make sure to have at least 10 pins from BMH.
• Tip: Adding the "Pin It" Button to your favorites/bookmarks bar will make it easier to pin images from our websites.
• When your board is perfect, let us know by commenting under this blog post. Leave your email address as well as a link to your pinterest board.
• The contest begins December 5, 2013. The winner will be chosen January 5, 2013, announced on the blog the following day, and contacted via email.
• Lastly, have fun with this! Make sure to ask your family and friends for help receiving likes/repins.
Here are a few pictures of the candlelit walkway and terrace.
Again, comment on this blog post with your Pinterest name and email when your board is perfect. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Happy wedding planning!